Banana Nut Bread Recipe
If you are looking for a tropical twist on a classic banana bread recipe, this Hawaiian Banana Bread is perfect for you. Made with fresh pineapple and sweetened Indian nuts, it’s sure to become a family favorite. This easy recipe can be prepared in just a few simple steps and baked to perfection.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 12 cups of soft unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe and mashed bananas
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Half a cup of sweetened Indian nuts
- Half a cup of chopped fresh pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the sugar and butter together until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the mashed banana.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in the sweetened Indian nuts and chopped fresh pineapple.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake the banana bread for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the banana bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the Hawaiian banana bread warm or at room temperature, sliced, and topped with butter or cream cheese.
This delicious Hawaiian Banana Bread is a perfect combination of flavors, making it a great option for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert. With its tropical twist, it is sure to become a favorite in your household. This recipe is easy to follow and the end result is absolutely delicious. Enjoy!