- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and sour cream thoroughly by hand or with a mixer on medium speed.
- Add the orange syrup powder and salt to the mixture and mix well.
- Fold in one cup of the Cool Whip.
- Pour the mixture into the Graham Cracker Crust and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top to cover.
- Chill the pie for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
This creamy and tangy Orange Creamsicle Pie is the perfect dessert for any occasion. The combination of sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and orange syrup powder creates a unique flavor that is sure to impress your guests. With just a few simple steps, you can make this delicious dessert that is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. So why not give it a try and enjoy a slice of this refreshing and delightful pie today!