Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
If you are looking for a delicious and easy recipe for beef ribs, then look no further than this Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs recipe. With just a few ingredients and a slow cooker, you can have tender and flavorful beef ribs that will be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds beef ribs
- In a slow cooker, mix together the water, ketchup, tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and salt. Stir to dissolve the brown sugar and salt.
- Add the beef ribs to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, the beef ribs should be tender and falling off the bone.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and transfer them to a serving platter.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the beef ribs.
- Serve the barbequed beef ribs with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for a family dinner or for entertaining guests. The slow cooking process ensures that the beef ribs are flavorful and tender, while the barbeque sauce adds a delicious tangy and sweet flavor. Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad for a complete and satisfying meal.
Leave a Comment