Introduction: Desserts are a beloved treat for many people around the world, and there are countless recipes to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. One such dessert is the Eclair Cake, which is easy to make and loved by all. In this recipe, we will explore the simple steps to make this delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
- 2 (3.5 oz) boxes of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz) of frozen whipped cream
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 1 (16 oz.) can of prepared chocolate frosting
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until well blended.
- Place a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.
- Spread the remaining half of the pudding mixture on top of the second layer of graham crackers.
- Place the rest of the graham crackers on top of everything.
- Spread the chocolate frosting evenly over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Freeze the cake completely for a few hours.
- Before serving, place the cake in the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill.
Conclusion: In conclusion, the Eclair Cake is a simple yet delicious dessert that can be easily made with a few basic ingredients. It is a perfect dessert for any occasion and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. So next time you are in the mood for a sweet treat, give this recipe a try and impress your family and friends with your baking skills.
Leave a Comment