Are you looking for an easy, decadent dessert that takes only three ingredients to make and can be prepared in either an air fryer or microwave?
Look no further than this 3 Ingredient Oreo Cake Recipe!
This simple, chocolatey treat is sure to be a hit with all ages, and ready to enjoy in no time!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
COOLING TIME1 hour
TOTAL TIME1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 pkg (14 oz) Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the optional ganache frosting
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees F. Grease 6-inch cake pan, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Oreo cookie crumbs, baking powder, and milk. Stir until completely combined. The batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into the greased cake pan.
- Place pan in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Turn the pan and cook for another 10-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from air fryer and cool completely
- To make the chocolate ganache, finely chop the chocolate bar.
- Place the heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 1-2 minutes until hot and steaming. Remove from the microwave and add in the chopped chocolate. Wait 2-3 minutes before stirring to allow the chocolate time to melt.
- Stir until completely combined and smooth. Allow to cool about 5-10 minutes until the chocolate thickens slightly.
- Spoon chocolate ganache evenly over the cake until fully covered.
Microwave method: Grease 6-inch microwave-safe baking dish and pour in the Oreo cake batter. Microwave on high power for 15 minutes. Turn the pan and cook another 10-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leave a Comment